Wednesday, July 15, 2009

FUN WITH MOMS CRAFTS

When Kenn was moving things into the house he had asked me where I wanted my craft drawers. I had answered by telling him in the office but in the closet with the drawers not accessible to the kids. I was very specific about it and my answer must have been too long because I think he tuned me out after I said the office. Well the tower of drawers made it to the office in front of the closet doors. Then about two days later the boys came to wake us up and tell on each other that they had gone into the office and were playing in moms stuff. Well we weren't prepared for what we found. ALL the drawers were pulled out and dumped upside down in a pile. They had opened up every jar of embossing powder (14 jars!) and "played" and dumped them all over the carpet. They also had gotten into the stamps and had several ink pads opened some even upside down and had stamped several things in the room. Oh can I just say I was NOT a happy lady! And Kenn learned a VERY HARD LESSON!.....



It is easier to listen to EVERY WORD out of your wifes mouth than to do the easy thing and end up having to clean up an extra mess of embossing powder and ink and small little scrapbook cut outs. MOM KNOWS BEST!!!

No comments: